Dr. Jonathan Leung enjoys working with patients of all ages and from diverse backgrounds. He spends time getting to know each person and learning about their treatment goals before creating their care plan. Understanding that individuals have unique concerns, Dr. Leung develops approaches that are right for that person’s specific needs.
Dr. Leung particularly likes challenging cosmetic dental situations and is Invisalign® certified. He finds great personal and professional fulfillment in helping people create and maintain optimal oral health and a beautiful, confident smile.
Both Checkbook and Arlington Magazine have recognized Dr. Leung as a Top Dentist.
Education and Continuing Education
- Dual Bachelor’s of Science in biochemistry and neurobiology, University of Maryland, College Park
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- Hospital Residency, Veterans Administration, Washington, D.C.
While his studies gave him a solid foundational knowledge of dentistry, it is an ever-evolving field. In order to stay up-to-date on developments in treatments, dental materials, and technologies, Dr. Leung pursues continuing education. By participating in courses and seminars, and attending conferences and lectures, he learns from the leaders in oral healthcare. This ensures his patients are always receiving the highest level of care available.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Maryland State Dental Association
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
Dr. Leung is licensed to practice dentistry in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
Away from work, Dr. Leung enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, exploring our local attractions.