We all want straight teeth but wish to avoid the bulky and unsightly look of metal braces. Invisalign is a revolutionary technology in orthodontics that helps you achieve a straight smile using aligners made of clear plastic. These are almost invisible, and most people will never even notice that you’re wearing something on your teeth.
Invisalign can be used to correct several orthodontic problems such as crowded teeth, inappropriately spaced teeth, crooked teeth and also more complex conditions such as crossbites, overbites and underbites.
Why Choose Invisalign? Invisalign has several advantages over conventional braces including:
- They are virtually invisible and will not affect your appearance.
- They are very comfortable with no wires or brackets.
- The aligners are removable for eating and hygiene.
- There are no food restrictions.
- The aligners are not bulky and will not interfere with your speech.
- They are more a more hygienic alternative to traditional braces.
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign begins with a thorough analysis of the condition of your teeth to determine whether you are a good candidate. We will take digital impressions of your teeth to prepare a custom treatment plan for you. The treatment involves the creation of clear aligners which will make use of slight forces to gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. For most patients, treatment can be completed as fast as 6-9 months.
Invisalign is a great way to straighten your teeth discreetly. For more information about this treatment, please call us today at 301-984-9646.