Dr. Sandra Hsieh (pronounced “Shea” like shea butter or Shea stadium) is committed to providing dental care with the utmost comfort, precision and collaboration with her patients. A native of Rockville, she is a Wootton High school graduate. She formerly practiced at Richard G. Meltzer, D.D.S., P.A. and brings with enthusiasm her talent, experience and expertise to All Smiles Bethesda.
Dr. Hsieh is trained to work with medically compromised patients and welcomes patients of all ages and anxiety levels. She is board certified to provide moderate sedation intravenously, orally and with inhalation (nitrous oxide). She is also Invisalign and Six Months Smile certified. Known for her gentleness and calm demeanor, she strives for comfortable appointments and pain free procedures. She looks forward to long lasting relationships with her patients and is grateful to be a part of maintaining their healthy teeth and gums for life!
- Bachelors of Art, Magna Cum Laude, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- Oral Medicine Clerkship, BCDS University of Maryland Dental School
- Oral Medicine Externship, Johns Hopkins Medical Institute
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research, Research Fellow, Bethesda, MD
- General Practice Hospital Residency, Veterans Affairs Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity-Dental Board
- Mommy Dentists in Business
Donated Dental Services Program for the MD Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped
2019 Top Dentist by Find A Top Doc